Customized Support For Leading Successful, Fulfilling Lives
ERI’s mission is to empower people to live better and more productive lives by providing community employment and residential support services that are customized to meet their individual needs.
Recognized for Outstanding Service By:
ERI’s Mission is to empower people to live better and more productive lives by providing community employment and residential support services that are customized to meet their individual needs.
What We Do
ERI’s employment team has placed individuals with disabilities in many large and small companies. Our employment team is currently serving individuals in fifteen states, and we look to keep growing in the future. As the economy continues its recovery, and employment numbers increase, an overwhelming 13 million Americans with disabilities remain unemployed.
Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, our residential support team primarily serves families in northeast Oklahoma.
— Employment Resources Inc. has a management team with well over 100 years of experience in serving individuals with disabilities. Founded in 1988, Employment Resources Inc. has a commitment to customized support so people can lead successful, fulfilling lives.
Brian Waddell, the founder of Employment Resources, Inc., believes that all people with disabilities should live and work through customized, competitive employment and support from the community where they live.
- We will always add business value.
- We will always have a workforce where talent is the only discriminator.
- We will remain committed to professional development of employees.
- We will be leaders in advancing accessible technology solutions.
- We will never, ever tolerate pity and we will work to eliminate it.
- We will remember that one of our greatest strengths is our unity.
- We will always give back to the community.
- We will work to empower young people with disabilities to become self-advocates.
At Employment Resources Inc., our vision is to be a company that positively impacts change, resulting in good careers and improving the home lives of people with disabilities.
Employment Resources is represented by a specific set of values that empowers people to live productive and meaningful lives.
- Visionary Leadership: We are dedicated and loyal to our customers, and we work together as partners which drives our services.
- Valuing Our Employees and Partners: Our trained staff goes the extra mile in serving our individuals and our customers because we provide a positive work environment with clear expectations and feedback.
- Integrity: We will never, ever compromise integrity. We will always conduct our business activities in an ethical manner.
- Professionalism: We believe that as professionals, we should act as professionals at all times.
- Initiative: We take the initiative to get things done.
- Gratitude: We are grateful to our individuals we serve, our staff and our community partners and try to show our gratitude in many ways.
- Performance: We believe in exceeding customer expectations. We do not accept mediocrity. We focus on results and creating value.
- Quality: We take our quality seriously. We keep our processes as simple as possible while providing the outcomes that stakeholders expect.
- Accountability: We take responsibility for our actions and results. We manage by data and facts.
- Respect: The individuals we serve and our customers are treated with respect at all times. Each person has value.
- Teamwork: Great things can be accomplished with teamwork.
- Customized and Systems Perspective: Each person is a unique individual. All of our services are customized to meet the unique needs and desires of each person. Internal systems are constantly improved.
- Public Responsibility and Citizenship: It is our responsibility to the public to be a good steward of the funds we receive. We exercise our rights as citizens of the United States and advocate for the rights of others.
Contact Us Today
Our focus is your individual needs and helping you succeed.
At ERI, we believe in your power to make choices and supporting you reach your vocational goals.